Crater Health District Immunization Clinics
Immunizations are an important way to prevent the spread of disease and promote health within the community. The Crater Health District immunization clinics are open for babies, children, adolescents, pregnant women and adult appointments. We have the COVID-19 vaccine at each health department.
There are new immunization requirements for rising 7th grade and kindergarten students. This is a good time to get your new vaccinations.
Below is the schedule for the immunization clinic, please note:
- Immunizations are by appointment.
- Walk-ins are welcome for the COVID-19 vaccine only.
- Bring only the child(ren) receiving immunizations.
- Bring shot records and insurance information.
- Call the number below each the health department to schedule an appointment.
Immunization Clinic Schedule
- Dinwiddie Health Department:
1st, 3rd, and 5th Monday: 8:30-10:30 AM
Phone (804) 469-3771
- Greensville/Emporia Health Department:
2nd and 4th Monday: 8:30-10:30 AM
Phone (434) 348-4210
- Hopewell Health Department:
Wednesdays: 1:00-3:00 PM
Phone (804) 458-1297
- Petersburg Health Department:
Tuesdays: 9:00-11:00 AM
Phone (804) 863-1652
- Prince George Health Department:
1st, 3rd, and 5th Monday: 1:00-3:00 PM
Phone (804) 733-2630
- Surry Health Department:
2nd and 4thWednesday: 8:30am-10:30am
Phone (757) 294-3185
- Sussex Health Department:
2nd and 4th Monday: 1:00pm-3:00pm
Phone (434) 246-8611