Ordering A High School Transcript

Dinwiddie County High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.

Order records for learners, parents and third parties

Order Credentials from Parchment

Dinwiddie County Public Schools has partnered with Parchment for all transcript requests. Parchment provides secure electronic transcript delivery nationwide and up-to-date document tracking through email notifications for all registered users.

Order transcripts from Parchment

Per Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

Currently Enrolled High School Students

All current students MUST obtain a Parchment Registration Code from their high school counselor before setting up a Parchment account and making any requests.

Alumni (High School Only)

  • Set up your Parchment account using the appropriate Parchment High School link. No registration code required.
  • Place order for your high school transcript to be delivered to your required destination(s) (ex: college, university, employer, recruiter, yourself, etc.)
  • If your destination does not accept electronic transcripts, Parchment provides paper delivery via mail during order processing. **Please note that Parchment does charge fees for service.

High School Withdrawals

You will NOT access your transcript through Parchment. Instead, complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and return to the email/fax/address located on the bottom of the form for processing.

Request for Student Records

Visit Scriborder if you are a student or corporation requesting student records.


Inquiries concerning a transcript that has been put “on hold” should be made to your high school counseling office. (Note: individuals with a transcript “on hold” will receive an email message giving instructions on steps that need to be completed in order to process the transcript)

Parchment should be contacted for questions about registration, the ordering process, payment/refunds or any other user issues at Parchment Support.